This course is designed to allow participants to develop their leadership abilities and style in order to optimise the management of a protection unit and/or team. Personal Leadership refers to the ability to apply self-discipline in order to optimise results, while People Leadership is ability to manage others effectively. Participants learn how to:
- -Understand the universally recognised abilities associated with positive and effective leadership
- -Analyse leadership skills;
- -Develop and gain insight into their personal potential;
- -Assess the level of maturity and effectiveness of their unit;
- -Identify the best ways to communicate with, motivate and involve their team.